- The messy bun. You can also try it as a low bun. If you want a more fun look, try two space buns on the top right and left parts of your head. Want to look sophisticated? Go for a neat bun. Or you could try the most elaborate of all buns - the braided bun.
- If you have a fringe, pin it back for your work out and then simply let it down! You'll look like you haven't even been to the gym yet.
- You can't go wrong with a half-up, half-down ‚Äòdo - it works for all occasions. Pull the ‚Äúhalf-up‚Äù section into a bun for even more style.
- If your hair is feeling a little flat and limp, pull it into a high ponytail and it will look sleek.
- Braid it loosely; try a loose fishtail braid, they look beautiful. You can also braid your hair in two braids for a more youthful vibe. But if your hair is unruly and completely uncooperative, cornrows are your best bet.
- If you're blessed with fluffy hair, all you need is a few bobby pins and you'll be pulling off the pin-up girl look.
- If you have curly hair, add some Neal and Wolf Uplift our new volumising mist, and your natural texture will spring back.
Going to the gym is hard enough, but once the sweat starts, so does the frizz, and even the toughest of hairdos will give in. So, we've compiled a list of simple yet gorgeous post-gym hairstyles for you.