Guide 4: Beat stress - Feng Shui tips for creating a relaxing environment Applying ancient feng shui wisdom to your work and home space can make your environment more harmonious and energizing. Try our simple steps for creating your sanctuary‚Ä¶
- Clear Clutter: clutter can prevent positive energy, or chi, flowing through your home.
- Create a welcoming area: when you enter your home or workspace, a welcoming, inviting space which will invite the good energy in.
- If it's broke, fix it or toss it: if a light bulb is burnt out, replace it. If your front door squeaks, fix it. Having everything in working order will create harmony.
- Aromatherapy: envelop your space with the scent of oriental orange blossom with our sleek Elysian CALM Reed Diffuser to refresh the mind and prevent stress and tension.
- No computers, TV's or exercise equipment in your bedroom: they bring the energy or work and stress into what should be your most harmonious space.
- Plants: certain plant attract positive energy and are great for your living or work space as they clear toxins from the air - check out our guide. However, you must avoid plants in the bedroom.
- Light your Elysian INDULGENCE Scented Candle wherever you can: candles not only clear the energy, but also create an intimate, warm and healing atmosphere.
- Decorate your bedroom with soothing hues: Skin colours are good for achieving a good feng shui balance in the bedroom.