- Take a minute to prepare the space in which you will meditate. Turn down the lights or draw your curtains closed.
- Now light our Indulgence Scented Candle and take a seat where you feel most comfortable.
- Adopt an upright position and‚Ä®ensure that your back is straight, chest is open and shoulders are back.
- Take three deep in-and out-breaths, inhaling the heavenly scent of mandarin and orange blossom to help prevent stress and tension.
- Place one hand on your chest and one hand on your stomach and continue to take deep breaths. On your next in-breath, ensure that you breathe out with your stomach. The hand on your chest needs to remain relatively still. This helps steady the rhythm of the heartbeat and leads the mind in to a peaceful meditative state.
- Keep a light smile on your face, doing so will help boost energy levels. If your mind begins to wander, guide your attention back each time. Do so with kindness and gentleness.
- As you come close to the end of your meditation, don't be in a hurry to open your eyes. Open them slowly and gradually taking time to become aware of yourself and your surroundings.
- At this stage, our Indulgence scented candle will have filled the room with floral aromas of lily, ylang-ylang and orchid... true indulgence.
A mini meditation session - to clear your mind and boost energy levels The goal of meditation is to focus and quiet your mind, eventually reaching a higher level of awareness and inner calm. Access a sense of tranquility and peace no matter what's going on around you with our simple meditation steps using a combination of relaxation and mindfulness to uplift your mood and energy levels. Here's how‚Ä¶
Sulphate & Paraben Free