Going to the gym is hard enough, but once the sweat starts, so does the frizz, and even the toughest of hairdos will give in. So, we've compiled a list of simple yet gorgeous post-gym hairstyles for you.
- The messy bun. You can also try it as a low bun. If you want a more fun look, try two space buns on the top right and left parts of your head. Want to look sophisticated? Go for a neat bun. Or you could try the most elaborate of all buns - the braided bun.
- If you have a fringe, pin it back for your work out and then simply let it down! You'll look like you haven't even been to the gym yet.
- You can't go wrong with a half-up, half-down ‚Äòdo - it works for all occasions. Pull the ‚Äúhalf-up‚Äù section into a bun for even more style.
- If your hair is feeling a little flat and limp, pull it into a high ponytail and it will look sleek.
- Braid it loosely; try a loose fishtail braid, they look beautiful. You can also braid your hair in two braids for a more youthful vibe. But if your hair is unruly and completely uncooperative, cornrows are your best bet.
- If you're blessed with fluffy hair, all you need is a few bobby pins and you'll be pulling off the pin-up girl look.
- If you have curly hair, add some Neal and Wolf Uplift our new volumising mist, and your natural texture will spring back.