Tired of your old hairdo? Take our advice with 5 simple tips to revamp your boring old hairstyle this Autumn.
- Hair that screams confidence. Try daring new hairstyles. You can’t go wrong with the classic bob - it tells the world that you’re a confident woman who can handle anything life throws your way. To keep with the fall and winter seasons, go for a rich auburn or deep brunette shade. This chic style is perfect to make a fashion statement - and it’s low maintenance too!
- Catch those greys. Haircolour goes a long way in helping you look young and fashionable, so be sure to catch those pesky grey hairs! Keep in mind: dyeing your hair a single, solid shade (especially if you’re going dark) can look fake and obviously-dyed, so try bayalage or subtle highlights to give your hair a more graduated and natural effect.
- Fringe care. Although cutting your fringe short allows longer breaks between salon appointments, this can give you a serious, utilitarian look. Of course, if you’re daring enough to get a pixie cut, a very short fringe will enhance your bold, confident vibe. For most other hairstyles, long, wispy fringes work best. You’ll have to trim them often, but it’s worth it.
- Volumize. As you get older, you might notice your hair starting to get thin and limp. Volumizing it is extremely important as it takes years off your hair and makes you look more youthful overall.
- Smooth and shiny. Dry, frizzy hair is a real problem. To keep your beautiful new ‘do in place, treat it with a leave-in product to keep your hair looking radiant and youthful all day long. Another tip to increase your hair’s vitality: When blow-drying, move the nozzle from roots to ends slowly. This smoothes out the hair cuticle and will promote shine.